What is Amazon Vendor Central Direct Fulfillment?8 February 2023
Will my product sell more units if it’s sold by Amazon themselves?8 February 2023
We provide logistics services to online retailers in Europe: Amazon FBA prep, processing FBA removal orders, forwarding to Fulfillment Centers - both FBA and Vendor shipments.
The choice between Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central will depend on your business needs and goals. Here are a few factors to consider:
- Suitable for brands and manufacturers who sell products to Amazon and want to take advantage of Amazon's buying power, marketing resources, and customer reach.
- Amazon sets the product pricing, but vendors receive higher margins compared to the seller central program.
- Amazon handles most of the customer service and returns management.
- Can result in higher visibility and sales for your products, but you have less control over pricing and product promotions.
- Suitable for individuals and businesses that want to sell their products directly to customers on Amazon's marketplace.
- You have more control over pricing and product promotions, but also bear more responsibility for customer service and returns management.
- Margins are generally lower compared to Vendor Central, but you have more flexibility and control.
Ultimately, the choice between Vendor Central and Seller Central will depend on the size and type of your business, your sales goals, and the level of control you want to have over your products and customer experience.