Clothes safety on imports from China1 February 2023
Importing products with non-animal orygin into the EU2 February 2023
We provide logistics services to online retailers in Europe: Amazon FBA prep, processing FBA removal orders, forwarding to Fulfillment Centers - both FBA and Vendor shipments.
Here are some ways to lower your Amazon Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) fees:
- Optimize product size and weight: The cost of FBA is largely based on the size and weight of the product. By optimizing the size and weight of your product, you can reduce your FBA fees.
- Use multi-channel fulfillment: If you sell your products on multiple platforms, you can use Amazon’s multi-channel fulfillment option to fulfill orders from other sales channels using your FBA inventory. This can help you save on shipping costs and reduce the need to store additional inventory.
- Take advantage of long-term storage fees: Amazon charges long-term storage fees for products stored in their fulfillment centers for over 365 days. You can avoid these fees by regularly reviewing your inventory levels and removing slow-moving products.
- Use FBA’s Inventory Placement Service: If you have a large shipment of products, you can use Amazon’s Inventory Placement Service to reduce your FBA fees by consolidating multiple shipments into a single shipment.
- Consider alternative fulfillment methods: If your product is eligible for Merchant Fulfilled Network (MFN) fulfillment, you may be able to save on fulfillment fees by using this option instead of FBA.
It is important to regularly review your FBA fees and make adjustments as needed to ensure that you are getting the most out of your Amazon FBA program.